Followers

Saturday 2 November 2013

Raindrops keep falling on my...........cooker!?!?!

Good afternoon peeps!
Well after our new house (built 5 yrs ago) needed to have all the exterior walls chipped off and re-plastered etc. in the summer, now in the first heavy rain since then, the water is pouring down our kitchen wall!!! Aaarrrgghhh!!!!! Of course this had to happen on a Saturday and trying to get hold the the builders is a nightmare!!  So we are just waiting for someone to call back! Luckily it hasn't affected my oven as thanks to "The great British bake off" I am going to try my hand at some baking this afternoon! I am hopefully (very hopefully, I am a terrible baker!!) making "peach melba squares"  and maybe some Dorset apple traybake! Yumm!!!
Well onto this  fortnights challenge over at Basic Grey challenges Which is:
Sparkle and Glamour!
Right then sorry had to leave again as water pouring into kitchen! I have used this wonderful uptown girls stamp from stamping bella. The papers are Basic grey Eva, I have used oodles of glitter, some clear gems and some silky crush ribbon from the ribbon girl.
~
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Simon says stamp - anything goes
7 Kids challenge - anything goes
~
Well that's all from me today, think I need to go sit in a dark room with a glass of something!
Hugs
Jacqui xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word it sounds like a nightmare I hope the builders sort it out for you before we really get bad weather!!! Loving your card the image is lovely and perfect papers. Have a lovely afternoon cooking they sound delicious. Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jacqui..beautiful image and papers and i love your pretty colours :D
    i hope you have managed to get some one to fix your leak.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jacqui, a lovely deign and stunning papers. I love your adorable Stamping Bella images and that bow is scrumptious - to die for!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, fab image and brilliant colours. Hope the builders have sorted out your kitchen wall.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! So sorry about your walls, I hope they get it fixed soon. Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of fave images!! I love your card! Thank you for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete