Followers

Sunday 5 February 2012

Party Hardy!!!!

Good evening, I hope you have all had a fab weekend, and are keeping nice and warm!  I have a bright and cheery card to share with you today that should chase away those winter blues!!!
Another cutie pie from the uber talented Krista smith!!  She's called Party Hardy
Isn't she just the cutest!!!
I had great fun colouring her in!!
Well as usual I coloured her with my copics, the DP's are Echo park springtime, the matting cardstock  is also from the collection! I followed the great sketch over a totally gorjuss, the extra bunting is cut out with a magnolia do-hickey die, and the pearls and flowers are from wild orchid crafts!
I am entering this card into the my mums craft shop challenge and DT call!! I love the shop and would love to be on the design team!!! hint hint!! Lol!! wish me luck!!
The challenges I would like to enter are:
My Mums craft shop - Fab and funky and DT call
Totally Gorjuss - Fab sketch
Allsorts challenge -  free and easy (2nd entry)
Well that all from me tonight have a great evening!
hugs
Jacqui P x

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a bright and cheery card hun! Super cute image and such fabulous colours. Absolutely love it to pieces. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jacqui.i love the bunting and bright colours and gorgeous sc image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, wow fab card, gorgeous colouring, so need to use my copics again lol, love the design too, good luck, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the fun bright colours, sweet bunting and the stunning image!
    Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful, i love this, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, good luck with the DT call, your card is amazing, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing card - I love the colours and the fab image you chose x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - so bright and cheery - just perfect!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the gorgeous image and bright and cheerful papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is Fabulous so bright and zingy! LOVE it! Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week for our Sketch Challenge, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete