Followers

Friday 2 December 2011

Fab Box envelopes and candy alert

Hi All!!
Well if your anything like me you lurve embellishements!!! and especially the wild orchid flowers!!! BUT............ Boxes!!!! Aaaaarrrgggggghhh I HATE making them!!! only the other night I was making 2 boxes for cards when I should have, and indeed wanted to be in bed, and lo and behold I made 4 lids instead of 2 lids and 2 bases!!! Aaaarrrrgggh well you get the Idea!! ROFL!!
Well Tracy Payne AKA Crafteezee has had some box envelopes proffessionally made and mine arrived this morning........WOWZA!!!! they are amazing!!! Truly they are unbelievable quality, and really lovely, and best yet excellent value for money!! I am a very happy crafter!!
So Tracy is not only selling these fab boxes she also has some for candy!! you can be sure I am entering as I see a lot of fancy cards in my future!! Lol!!
Well don't forget to pop by and enter Tracy's fab candy
have a great day!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment