Followers

Thursday 7 July 2011

Some odd girl, from some odd.........me!!!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm like a bus, none for ages then 2 come at once!!!
this is my 2nd post for today!! for my magnolia post please scroll down.
Get your Sunnglasses on Kids!!!!!
Whilst browsing the blogs at midnight last night (as you do!!) I came across a post featuring these cuties! now I've seen a few of them around and they have been starting to intrigue me! so I took a look at the some odd girl shop only to find they have a smashing sale 25% off till the 10th and oodles of digi's!! so I couldn't resist!! so there's me down loading digi's at 12.30 am!! not too sure about the legs though!! but still their sweet faces make me smile!! The challenge over at the Some odd girl blog is bright and blinding!!! how do you think I did?!! I just have to mention that I got my first ever order from stampin up today, and the glorious paper was an added little suprise from the lovely Monica over at my many many passions who is a stampin up demonstrator and seller. the magenta cardstock and button is also from my parcel of goodies!! I won't bother with a recipe today as I think I have covered most items, the flowers are from wild orchid, copics I used for dress and flowers, RV, 17, 19, 63. YR 04, 09, 21, 23. thee flower centres and her bracelet have be glittered with crystal glitter and the flowers diamond stickles.
The challenges I would like to enter are:
some odd girl - bright and blinding
stamp something - digi day
totally papercrafts - Bingo - centre line  buttons, flowers and glitter
Well I promise that's all you'll hear from me today!!!! Lol!!
Love and hugs
Jacqui P x

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I see you discovered the Odd Girls !! Aren't they just fabby and cute ?? I also love them, and have some in my collection of digi stamps :O) They're so cool. I love your card, and the image is well coloured.
    Hugs Laila

    check out my new candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card jacqui.your zingy colours are gorgeous and i love the fun image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, beautiful and cheerful card! You've created another great card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete