Followers

Sunday 19 June 2011

And now for something completely different..... Kenny K GDT!!!

 
Wowzer!!!! you've not seen me do this before!! Lol!!! woo hoo the day has finally come I am a guest designer for the fabulous Kenny K!!! And I have just realised that I think it was about challenge 2 that I did my first ever challenge entry EVER via e-mail to KKKG!! and now I'm a guest designer!!! WOOOHOOOO !! The challenge this week is to have checks somewhere on your project!! as soon as I heard the challenge this wee minx came to mind!! now this is totally out of my comfort zone!! and I have never done such a sexy card!! but I am quietly pleased with the result!!
No sweetness and cutesy here!!! just.....wowser!!! he he!!  when I showed this to No. 1 son he said Quite plainly "I don't like it"!!! oh! says I taken aback, as No. 1 son is usually No.1 fan!! "it's just not right!" say's he! "oh" says I, "I was quite happy with the way it turned out considering it's something different to my norm, is it the colours or something," "no" says he "It's.... like if a little kid swears or something!!! it's just not you"!!!  Awww!! so sweet!!
Recipe:
Kenny K image - honey sparks can be found here
copics markers E0000,000,00,50,51,53 R20, B0000,91,93,95
tim holtz film strip ribbon
sentiment wimsy digi stamp
star paper magnolia
check paper and brads stash
Well thats all from me folks!! Have a great sunday!!!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

4 comments:

  1. Great card wouldnt have known it was out your comfort zone Brilliant job Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do cards out of my comfort zone that turned out this good because this card totally rocks! Can't wait to see more during your GDT stint :)
    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, fantastic card jacqui.love the image, she is stunning and great colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete