Followers

Tuesday 18 January 2011

light at the end of the tunnel!?! and a big thankyou!

Woo Hoo!!! two days straight of blue skys and green grass!!! and the evenings are starting to draw out.... A Little!!! I feel almost spring like!!! he he!! except for the spring cleaning of course!! Lol!!!
today I have made one for the boys!!
I so love these little Hanglars!! for this image I have to give a big thankyou to a sweet friend of mine Alex! her amazing blog can be found here I have coloured this little fisherman with my copics, the DP is ancient and from my stash, as is the button, the sentiment is LOTV.
The challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
Now for my big
Thankyou!!!
Thankyou sooo much to The lovely  Jacque my candy arrived to today!! WOW!! am I smiling!!!! what a lovely suprise!! everyone must check out Jacques blog!! for stunning inspiration and simply oodles and oodles of sweet candy!!!!! I think she is the most generous lady in blogland!!!
Thankyou soo much for popping by today!!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Jacqui.....love the beautifully coloured image and yummy papers :o)

    Congrats! Its lovely to win some candy, isnt it?!?!
    Jacque is a very inspirational and generous lady....one of a kind :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! I love these images too and your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh he's just darling! I love the feel of the blue and greens!

    thanks for joining us in our Birthday Celebration at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card jacqui.the image is fab and i love your papers and bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you that you are getting some blue skies. This card is adorable. I love the Hanglar images too. Your colouring is fabulous as always. Jenny B xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card ist totally cute :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete