Followers

Wednesday 19 January 2011

dreamy teddy Bea!

Day 3 of sunshine!!! woo hooo!!!
Good afternoon all!!
Today I am very excited as I have discovered some FAB new digi stamps!
Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea !! they are sooo cute!!!
Isn't she darling!!! I think this card reflect how springlike I am feeling just now!! It is bright and breezy, I love these sei papers, but they are ancient and I can't find them anywhere anymore!!! they are from the aunt gerti's garden collection. the image has been coloured in with my copics, the ribbon is from ribbon oasis, I have tied the bow with my "bow Easy" which I got from Quixotic Paperie, I am loving the double bow!!! The sentiment is LOTV.
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Well Thats All folks!!! thankyou so much for popping by!!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jacqui this is so delightful...you're right...those papers are gorgeous and all the colours match perfectly

    By the way, I'm loving the 'double bow' also!!

    Thank you so much for finding us.

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui, Gorgeous card! I love the colour combo and this image is just so sweet :-)

    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the image is 'darling' but you have made it even more so with your lovely colour combo, your colouring and extra bits. hugs Jenny B xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you have used, and I to love the double bow :0)

    Its such a lovely card.

    Thank you for enbtering Teddy Bo's 1st challenge.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card jacqui.the image is adorable and i love your backing paper and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this week, Good luck, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete