Followers

Monday 22 November 2010

un-traditional christmas with snowflakes!!

'evening all!!!
wow I hate royal mail at the mo!!! I have been waiting for loads of crafting goodies for weeks!! those of you who pop by regularly will know they have been "re-organising " our local sorting office. resulting in the post running approx 2-3 weeks late!!!!  AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!
AAAAHHHH me feel better now!!! Lol!!!!
So the challenges I am entering with this card is totally Gorjuss an un- traditional christmas! and lovely hanglar only  which is to use snow or snowflakes.
 I stamped this sweet hanglar couple and coloured with my copics. the DP is DCWV and the flowers wild orchid crafts. the snow flakes I  cut out with my Marianne die. a doily and some crystals and we're done!!
Thanks for dropping in today!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

3 comments:

  1. Jacqui, this is such a pretty card. Your snowflakes are very effective! Hope you get your post soon! Hugs, Tracey T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fantastic card jacqui.love the image and gorgeous colours and embellies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jacqui! Thanks for joining us at LHO!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete