Followers

Saturday 13 November 2010

lovely hanglar christmas card

Hi All!
Feels like i've been a bad blogger this week!! totally lost my mojo over the last 10 days or so!! I think it's slowly on the mend though!!
So this is the first time I have entered the Lovely Hanglar  only challenge. I am also a Cute card Thursday virgin and this week it is anything goes!!and lastly totally gojuss which is traditional christmas colours!  so here goes!!!
I have used this lovely Hanglar christmas girl stamp! coloured with my copics in traditional red and green. this is the first time i have paper pieced, with the flags! and I am really pleased with the effect! the challenge  was to use punches and dies! I have used both.  The ribbon threading is from the martha stewart ribbon punch and the swirl is a magnolia do-hickey die! the flowers are wild orchid with a little bit of stardust stickles. a few gems and a cuddly buddly sentiment and i'm done!!
Thanks so much for looking in today!
hugs
Jacqui P xx

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty image. Love how you've coloured her in traditional Christmas colours. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card great colours and lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love the colours you've chosen and the sentiment is just as cute as the main image! Tracey T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Jacqui - a really great card! Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - lovin' your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for joining in with our anything goes challenge on CCT!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete