Followers

Saturday 18 September 2010

tiddly inks challenge - our pets!!

Hi there!!!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!
This weeks challenge at tiddly inks is our pets! and although my pet is a great big soppy black lab who thinks she's a a fur rug!!! Lol! I thought that was too obvious and when I saw this great image I remembered when I was wee, my best friend had a frog!!! so I thought why not!!! not to mention my butterflies floating around!! who didn't have a load of caterpillars when they were little and wait for them to turn into butterflies? funny I don't remember any of them actually turning into butterflies!!
As per normal I have coloured the image with my copics, mounted onto basic grey cardstock woth some prima lace cherry blossoms and some magnolia butterfly do hickys
Have a good one!
Hugs
Jacqui x

6 comments:

  1. cute card Jaqui, the papers and flowers are beautiful too. thankyou for getting tiddly with us!! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!! Beautiful colors.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty! Love all the details and frogs make great pets. :) I always wanted a poison dart frog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo sweet, Jacqui! The colors and embellies are just beautiful! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweet image and you colored her so well!!! Just gorgeous!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the prety butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete